3.11.2010

LXI

Why do we have feelings for people? I can't understand. We just end up getting hurt and we can never be 100% totally happy. Okay, I guess it makes sense that we're only humans and that we aren't perfect but even maybe 90% happy, is it not possible?

There's so much pain in this world and alot of it is probably because of relationship issues with a significant other. Whether it be one-sided love, long distance love or any kind of love, a huge chunk is always painful.

Then people waver because of the pain, the neglect, the incomplete-ness that they feel and it just confuses them even more.

Fuck. Feelings are the worst thing on earth.

I have so much more to say but I don't know how to put it in words. I know it's cliche but really. I can't write about it nor can I talk about it. It's pissing me off!!

D:

No comments: