12.07.2009

XXXI

My friend's debut was on Saturday night. VERY stressful. =( I was there from 4-10:30 and it started at 7PM. Helped their family and the youth band set up and stuff. I definitely learned lots of things for my own debut :P Teehee.

But yeah. We performed pretty well. It's just that the way the instruments and the vocals came together was really off (according to my father) so sad face =( The girls group (meaning me and my friends. aka ASADAY) did a song and a "special" song. So funny! Teehee x) Here's a link to the girls performing:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=356938930313

I'm the one in the yellow dress ^_^


SR. Boys Basketball team totally pwned Waldorf today. 112-30. WOW. GOOD JOB BOYS!

SR. Girls has a game this Wednesday against Carver. I hope we do well despite not having practice this week >_<;


So I forgot my dad's house keys and room keys inside his room yesterday. I locked the door too. =( We didn't have any house keys since I didn't bring mine so we ended up borrowing my brother's. I felt really bad because my dad ended up taking the doorknob apart T__T; Poor daddy...

Now, whenever I close the door to his room, it feels weird because I reach for the knob but it isn't there. IT'S SO WEIRD!! TRY IT AND YOU'LL DEFINITELY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.

I searched for my baby photos for the yearbook yesterday. I WAS SUCH A CUTE BABY x) teehee. teehee. I definitely looked like a boy in my early years and holy fuck, I was so white. WHAT HAPPENED T___T EFF. But yeah. Then I looked at my own father's photo albums and I started tearing up. He was so handsome and fit as a young man! Wow...haha! I love my daddy! <3


Ordered a pair of Adult Blues. I hope it looks light blue and gray more than lavender or purple on me n_n

No comments: