12.16.2009

XXXV

Okay so I'm finally going to upload the pictures I took of my new EOS Pure Brown and EOS Adult Blues.

EOS Pure Brown

Close-up w/ Flash
Photobucket

Flash in bathroom lighting
Photobucket

No flash in bathroom lighting
Photobucket

Indoor lamp light
Photobucket

Doesn't enlarge much. Natural colour. Okay comfort (it felt more comfortable the first time straight out of the bottle compared to the next time I wore it after it was soaked @_@;



EOS Adult Blue
This time, the lighting conditions are in the pictures themselves.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No enlargement. I thought they'd be lighter =( From afar, you don't even notice them. Not very blue..WHAT COLOUR ARE THEY?! @_@; I wish the pupil hole was smaller. Okay comfort as well. Irritated abit after wearing it straight from the bottle but it felt okay. I have yet to wear these another time since I just got them today.

No comments: