10.30.2009

XIX

So my school is gay. I need Calculus 12 to get into UofT Commerce but my school doesn't offer it. I don't want to learn from the internet. Fuck that. I might be forced to take History 12 but then I really do need Calculus 12 cause it might be a requirement for some Commerce courses. FUCK. D:

In other news...I feel happy. I'm really dedicated to learning how to play basketball well that I did some drills at 11:20-11:50 xD That and we have practice tomorrow and I'd like to get more stamina just so I don't fall behind TOO much. I don't have P.E. so yeah.. Not very fit =/

Who knew planning a big party would be such a hassle -_- Gotta figure out... venue, guest list, program, invitations, give-aways, food, guests, specific special guests, special performances, AV equipment and worst of all, BUDGET.!!

Still not finished cleaning my room. =_=

My aunt from Japan came today! She brought back tons of Japanese food stuffs n_n Yummmmmmmmmy. And I got a new wallet. I have like..4 new un-used wallets. I had 5 but gave one away. My current one is still in really good condition so I don't see the need to replace it >_< So DON'T give me wallets as presents UNLESS there's dollar bills in there in increments bigger than $20 ;)

Should I tell my mom that I'm in love but not necessarily have a boyfriend? She asked me over the phone earlier. I feel like I should just cause I never talk to her about boy issues and it's like a normal mom thing to do..y'know?

No comments: