10.28.2009

XVIII

Cleaning room. ... ... AGAIN. It's SO messy. I don't know where to start. Fuck.

I have seven months to go down to 100 lbs, lose upper arm flab, lose calf fat, lose thigh cellulite, lose stomach blubber, shrink a waist, gain a butt, grow boobs, grow my hair out and achieve porcelain (or at least close to) skin. Allllll for the sake of my 18th birthday party. Weewooooo. Let's do some measuring shall we n_n

October 28, 2009 @ 11:00PM (*bust all the way down are in inches)

weight : 114 lbs
bust : 35 - 34B (only cause bigger cup = comfortable..not cause my actual boobs are that big)
waist : 28.75
area between waist and hips : 31.5 (fattest area of stomach)
hips : 34
upper thighs : 21
knee-area thighs : 15.5
calves : 14.75
upper arm : 11.75
longest layers of hair : 8.5

My action plan is to try really hard in basketball, weight-lift, control my eating and diet. :D

1 comment:

Kenn said...

I now have more than just your three sizes, Izzy. Good luck on your 7 month plan.