10.07.2009

XVI

So my room is pretty much almost bare now, with the exception of the computer table and my super messy closet that won't even be touched and my sleeping bag and other random junk that doesn't take too much space, and I LOOOVE it. I get to sleep on the floor for the next night or two. I kind of really like that idea =)

We're renovating my room..ish sort of. Replacing the carpet with hardwood floors (yeah..my carpet is REALLY dirty. I haven't vacuumed it in forever!!) and painting my walls! I'm going for the Honey and Clover theme of pale yellow walls (representing honey) and green four leaf clover prints (representing the well...clover haha). Then hopefully, I'll get to redecorate my room.

Photobucket
credits to animewallpaper.net..or was it .com. =X

Which reminds me..I need to design and plan it out so I know what to buy/how to decorate it and whatnot. For sure though, I will NOT be having a bedframe. It just makes things so much better. Teehee. And I want the computer on a lowww table. Like, I want everything to be low in this room! It's just so much more convenient in my opinion and so much more comfier! =) Even with hardwood floors, I wouldn't mind. I'll figure out some way to cover the floor with carpets or something XD;

PS. visit my twitter.

1 comment:

Kenn said...

ITS BACK! I'd love to redecorate my room, but I wouldn't know where to start. My closet's a mess too xD