10.31.2009

XX

Basketball practice today! Was actually really fun. I didn't expect it to be the way that it was. I thought that there'd be more running but there wasn't. I learned two new drills that I could do at home! YES
a) jog. plant feet. pivot left up/down or right up/down.
b) jog. plant feet. touch ground w/ both hands. stay low. firefeet. arms up. side step to left/right

I'm so proud of myself that I got through it ^___^!! I think I might be playing a Guard position since our coach put me in that group during some shooting practice/drills. Hmmmmmm... But I must definitely work on my left hand dribbling and shooting. MUSCLE MEMORY FOR THE PROPER STANCE !!


In other news...

Nerd Day at my school today! Ironic thing was that during Math class, not that many people understood what was going on. And we were all nerds! haha. =P


STILL not finished cleaning my room =_=


Planning to buy a pair of Max Pure Grays since I want the noticeable gray colour and the effect looks REALLY pretty =) I plan to buy some blue ones before grad pictures too. If the colour isn't as noticeable for the grays then I'll be really sad =( Here's an ad for the Max Pure Gray.

No comments: