4.01.2009

IV

So I gots me two guys. Both who really really like me and I really like both of them as well. It's really complicated. There's A and there's B.

A - known for almost 7 years, lives faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar, close to me, irregular chats here and there, I've liked him ALOT when I met him but then some drama happened and we never had our own time together
B - almost 3 years, lives near, close to me, talked alot the past 3 years, I really really like him but he has some temper issues and is kinda anti-social so it's hard to drag him out and see me

They don't know each other but A knows about B and some stuff that we do. I told B that A and I have been talking lots and late into the night last week and he seemed jealous. @_@

Bah! All I need is patience to see where things will go and hopefully the decision will be made for me by then.


Turns out that Guy A was NOT who I thought he was but he still seemed pretty hardcore rocker with the spiked up hair and unnatural colour highlights (very few though). My brother was nice enough to take me to the nearest Skytrain Station to my house ^_^ I just bussed and walked home =]

I got my two new pairs of circle lenses yesterday. EOS Gold-Black and GEO CK-107. I opened my EOS Gold-Black and soaked them overnight and wore them today. They look pretty good. I'm still not used to having bigger looking eyes though @_@ I need to wear my circle lenses more often.

I'll probably open the GEO CK-107 in a month or so after I get used to my EOS Gold-Blacks. =)

Here's some pictures with me wearing them and here's the link for the review that I did on this pair: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=122581&view=findpost&p=12946704

No comments: