4.08.2009

VII

Okay it's been two days since my alleged "tomorrow" and here it is! I decided to omit the facetrading cause it doesn't seem all that interesting anyway. @@;

It's a white blouse with a really long collar thingy that ties into a bow! It's really really cute x) I bought it for 23$CAD online. The bad thing about it is that it's tight around the chest and shoulder area. As in..REALLY tight. I have small boobs but frick. This blouse makes it seem like I have double D's. @_@ My aunt had to move the buttons over and even then it's still too tight. The sleeves are abit short but I don't mind. I could always fold them up anyway. So here are the pictures:

I have a whole body picture to model how long it was on me. Not that long actually, just a bit past my waist. (I'm 5".5' btw. REALLY short, I know.) Don't mind the pudgy legs and the kilt. I wore it to school today and that's the standard uniform.


And then a close-up.


And just cause I'm a cam-whore, another close-up with flash!



Beauty Regimen:

Every Tuesday, I MUST do the Aspirin Mask and clean out my pores using that pore cleaner thing =) Every Thursday, I MUST do the Egg White Mask to close up my pores even more. =) Everyday, I MUST wash my face twice, tone it twice, use Bio-Oil twice, moisturize twice and use sunscreen once. Every other day, I MUST use Extra Virgin Olive Oil on my eyelashes to make them longer and thicker.

I noticed that the smoother your skin becomes, the less Bio-Oil you will need to apply. At the beginning of my Bio-Oil adventure, I used three drops and it just about covered my whole face and part of my neck. Now, three drops is too much O_O Well, smoother = less surface area compared to a bumpy and uneven complexion. Awesomeness! It's working x)


Moving on to other things; I've been looking through another online store and they're having a 50% OFF EVERYTHING SALE and I'm immediately sucked into it. They sell wigs, clothes, accessories and decorated nails! Very cute =) As much as I'm interested in the nails, I don't think I'd be allowed to wear them to my school ): I'm not finding anything that I fancy for the clothes and the accessories either. Now, as you can see, I have a short mullet going on but I'd like to have longer hair too! So I checked out their wigs catalogue and set myself on three wigs.

http://www.hime.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3196509
Do I really need this much hair though? It seems alot but then it'd be fun to try and do fish braids on it. x) Kind of wary of the bangs though @@; I like the volume but at the same time, it looks a bit too much.
Price after deduction: 22.50$CAD

http://www.hime.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3196185

Looks very cute and natural. I like it cause of it's length. Wary of the bangs as well ><; The volume and the way it's styled makes it look more put together than the first wig. Price after deduction: 27.50$CAD

http://www.hime.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3196108
Looks really cute and natural as well. It's shorter though but it looks more innocent. I'm digging the side bangs but then it's straight and I've always had straight hair and since it's synthetic, I can't really curl it @@;
Price after deduction: 24.00$CAD

I could always just buy two o_o; But then if I'm going to grow my hair out, it'd be kind of a waste. Wahhh D: But I really want long hair naooo T.T Can someone help me decide? Anybody there reading my blog? ._.

No comments: