4.19.2009

X

Yay! 10th post ^_^ I bought two Hard Candy lip glosses the other day. I'll post them up tomorrow and do a review with pictures.

@_@ OMGosh. So I'm just really obsessed with getting rid of my acne ): I'm so desperate right now that I'm planning to do a homemade mask almost every night. I made a chart to sum it all up. =)


Credits to: foodsubs.com, Disney, celebrations.com, tuxpaint.org, curlycutie.com, celebritiesforhealth.com and St. Ives for the pictures.

Eep! The quality sucks T_T;; but I hope it isn't that bad. Yeah, I gotta stay dedicated for this to work ><

I'll post up the recipes that I used for each mask and I'll do a mini-journal thingy with pictures. I'll just use the pictures I took for the Bio-Oil and do a massive update talking about what worked and what didn't then. Which should be in two weeks. Or maybe y'know what, I'll just take pictures now and update seperately =)


In other news, the playoff teams that I've been following for the past week and a half (numbers correspond with the placing of the team name) :

LA Lakers vs Utah Jazz: 1-0
Vancouver Canucks vs St. Louis Blues: 3-0
New Orleans Hornets vs Denver Nuggets: 0-1

I'm rooting for LA (pretty obvious. Kobe-time and Trevor Ariza!), Vancouver (I'm a Vancouverite :3) and New Orleans (CP3 baby!!).

No comments: