4.05.2009

VI

"Every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back." So keep smiling and be optimistic!

That is the core meaning of which I try to get across to people who are acting all sad and depressed. I wish they understand that quote and it's meaning and realize wholeheartedly that they're missing out on life; that they are not moving forward with their life by staying in the emotional state they are in. I know it's easier said than done but keep trying. Hopefully, you can learn to see the brighter side of things; and mushed together with your past experiences, you will know the border between being naive and being reasonable.


Hmm...I went pluck-happy today. I plucked my arm pits and my eyebrows x) I guess that's abit too much information for you guys, but who's reading anyway -o-; Nonetheless, tomorrow I will have to bleach my eyebrows again cause they're looking too dark. Maybe shorten the hairs abit cause I noticed with some ullzangs and J-rockers that they aren't long nor are they short as stubble. The eyebrow hairs are trimmed and mid-length. =)

Bio-Oil is doing okay. I got some pimples here and there @@ I need to use the Aspirin Mask again soon and try and dry my pimples out x) I REALLY want clear skin T_T It feels smooth and clear but the complexion is just dead ugly! D: Whhhhhhy!! Oh man, I will definitely go to Vicky Belo for treatments when I go back to the Philippines. Freaking hell, I don't care about the risks. I just want my clear skin T_T


I'll post about my facetrading adventures at Richmond today and a picture of what I bought from someone tomorrow =) But for now, I think that I should go wash my face since I'm about to go to sleep. That and I think that the pores on my eyebrows should be closed by now x)

No comments: