4.09.2009

VIII

It's been more than a week of having opened these babies and it's time to review them officially! I posted the picture below on soompi as a mini-review so here's my more in-depth review of GEO CK-107.



Comfort - 7/10
My EOS Gold-Blacks are definitely more comfortable than my CK-107s. These lenses are more drying and irritating to my eyes and that frustrates me because I REALLY like how they look. I haven't used any eye drops since I don't have any but maybe if I buy some, the comfort level would go up at least one level. Also, maybe I need some time getting used to these lenses since they are pretty big. x)

Enlargement - 9/10
They're biiiiiiig and I love the big-ness! I'm at 90% to getting used to seeing myself with bigger eyes. Not completely there yet but I know I'm almost there. They're so big and dolly and I just love it! My next target would be the DM-23s after maybe 8 months into these lenses.

Design - 8/10
Without flash and extreme flash, they look almost the same as the EOS Gold-Blacks but the CK-107s are darker. Waaaay darker. I really like it x) I just wish that the little flame like gradient design thing going on is more visible cause if it were, it'd look sooo cool n_n But they're black lens and we buy them for the dolly effect, not the design haha.

Overall - 8/10
I just wish that they were more comfy T_T Then they'd be better lenses for me D: Must. Get. Used. To. Them. !! Cause I just love the effect o:

So I hope that I helped someone decide whether or not they want to get these lenses or not. They're pretty good so you should anyway :D

I haven't done a formal review of my current favourite pair, EOS Gold-Black, yet so that will be my next post! Stay tuned! ^^

P.S. Sorry for the ugly skin. <_<;; I'm currently working on that :D
P.P.S. Just curled lashes and mascara for make-up @@ That's why it looks so plain ):

2 comments:

Maria said...

Oh wow they look great! Do you happen to sell circle lens? If not do you know where I can buy them. I'd love to buy myself a pair now ^_^.

izmeister15 said...

Thanks ^^ I semi-do o_O If that makes any sense. This is the shop that I "work" for. They're based in Toronto and I meet up with their Vancouver customers for the payment and giving of the contacts.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=45369413491

^^