6.12.2010

Can I eat anymore?! -__-

So...another eating post. Talk about crazy haha. I do have pictures but I'm too lazy to upload them D: Okay so tonight, I chilled with the youth fam bam again. We were gonna do Korean BBQ at this place near Coquitlam Centre but they doubled the prices since I was last there =_= Pissed me off. Anyway, we ended up at ASAHI in Port Coquitlam beside the 7-11. All the guys and I went with the all-you-can-eat while these four other girls went with the usual chicken teriyaki (seriously guys? EXPAND YOUR PALATES. FUCK D: there's other things than chicken teriyaki =__= ) Yep. All-you-can-eat Japanese.

At the end, this guy named JR mixed his over wasabi'd soy sauce with the ginger that was not touched and the raining mound of wasabi on this huuuge plate where all the makis were placed (the restaurant really piled high on the garnish n_n ) and I ended up daring R to eat a part of it. JR got him to eat a teeny piece but I called him a pussy when he refused to eat an even bigger portion and he ended up eating it. Crazy boy hahahaha. n_n;;

We had slurpees afterwards cause the waitress couldn't hear my voice and we were all really thirsty by the time we left =( Then we chilled at M's place cause it was nearby and we played some CoD4, took pics on M's iMac and made some videos. JR and L passed out hahahaha xD I managed to stay up with W and R was half and half. Our hosts M and IA HAD to stay awake of course but yeah. ORP came in somewhere with her two cousins. Kinda awk. Didn't really talk to her <_<; But yeah...

Cost around $24 tonight. Pretty good. Just that my stomach is soo full and it's gurgling and whatnot @_@; I did not even feel like this last week after that large BP pizza. The efff?

No comments: