6.14.2010

Wow..seriously?! I'm such a pig =__=

Okay so Saturday..I had like, 3 birthday parties to attend =_=  Then today, I went to eat at Thai Garden with my fam after watching the NBA playoffs ._. Sad LA lost but they'll come back in home court! =D So here's a debriefing of Saturday:

Lunch: All-You-Can-Eat @ Kingsway Sushi [12-2PM]
WOW. All you can eat Japanese overload much?! Crazyyyyyy! It was a birthday party for these two little cute kiddies. Two sisters, one turned 6 and the other turned 4. SOOO cute! x) Their birthday cake was to die for. The parents got it from this cupcake place so yeah. Cream cheese frosting in between and a perfect buttercream frosting. Normally, I hate buttercream icing/frosting cause it's too heavy and think and just gross =/ But this time, it was perrrrrrfect!

Dinner: Home party @ Surrey [7-8:30PM]
Okay so this one was pretty boring =( I didn't eat that much since I was still so full from the day before AND lunch @_@ Also, I wasn't too fond of their family because they kinda seem nosy to me =/ I just really wanted to get out. Luckily, my youth fam bam saved me just in time! Thanks to my dad for being so nice about it =)

Late night: Home party @ Langley [9:30-11:30PM]
One of my youth fam had her birthday last week and we went to her house and celebrated along with her family. We were pretty late but we still managed to be there and not be TOO late. We bought 20 ice cream sandwiches and 20 candles and then we stacked them in a pyramid of 6,5,4,3,2 and yeah. Douche cake apparently o_O But yeah, it was fun =)

Late LAATE night: Boston Pizza's @ Surrey [11:30PM-1:15PM]
We left her house with everyone that came and met up with this other guy at BP's. Apparently, he was really hungry so yeah. Not many people ate. L beside me bought some Pizza Bread. C to L's right bought some NY style cheesecake with raspberry sauce. Yum yum. Had a bite of it =P Then N (the hungry guy) had some Chicken Thai Bites and some pasta dish. RdC had something...totally didn't pay attention and then R had some Apple Crisp dessert. Anyway, while they were eating, W and I were playing Jenga. It got pretty heated. Like, we had 4 or 5 single blocks in a row n_n It was funny too cause I used my long nails to hammer at some blocks wahahhahaha. Then it fell on him. We played again with 3 people this time and the tower collapsed on W. H and I won =D

And yeah. C drove me home. Poor dude was so tired that he wasn't tired at all @_@; I owe him big time. In any case, I'll give profiles of my friends in a post sooner or later =) They're all very cool people!

No comments: