6.09.2010

Roman numerals def ain't working out

I give up on the roman numerals. Too hard n__n

So today, I had to undergo a gum grafting procedure. For those of you who don't know what it is or can't make out what it is just by the name, here's a link to a website explaining what it is.

It's been about 9hours since the end of the procedure. After 3 hours of napping, I found two small patches of blood + saliva on my pillows. Probably from drooling while sleeping haha. I did not feel much pain at all when I woke up so it isn't that bad. Took me about an hour to eat my dinner which consisted of a mix of brown rice and white rice and beef caldereta (a Filipino dish. kind of like beef stew but with a different taste). I cut up the beef in a few different sizes to test my limits on chewing and eventually found the perfect size! A .125mm^2 cube lolololol. After a few bites, the pain kicked in and it really hurt T_T; Not sure how but yeah. Eventually, things are okay now =) Def some minor swelling but it is not noticeable at all.

No pictures to show because that's just gross.

No comments: