6.05.2010

LXVII

Just got back from eating out with the youth fam bam. They came over and we had practice since we're performing tomorrow at another church. Started around 8PM and ended around 10PM then we went out to eat at Boston Pizza which lead to my now, 3-month pregnant look-alike stomach -o-;

So, 11 of us (originally 13 but 2 left) were sitting there wondering what to eat then this conversation came up across the table.

R: Dude, I should order a large pizza.
W: You totes should dude! But you probs can't finish it.
I: Are you kidding me? He ate a large piece of steak AND finished off J's wings two weeks ago. He can finish it.
W: Dude, did you know in sushi, he can eat $23 worth?!
I: Pshh. $23? That's not alot. Pshhh.
W: Oh yeah?
I: Yeah. Y'know what, I'll order one large pizza too.
W: Okay. It's a competition then between R and I.
R: WHAT?!

Then yeah. We had more back and forths then I eventually got persuaded into doing it.

Guess who won?

:D

6/12 slices for me.
9/12 slices for R.

But R gave up.

So I win! :D

Yeah. That's actually really gross. I don't know if guys are turned off by that or if they like girls who can eat a lot <_<; Yeah. LOL. Add another 5 lbs. to the already 10 lbs. that I gained this past few months -___-;

Anyway, I love my youth fam bam =)


Coming up soon...

Pathfinder Camporee!

No comments: