11.06.2009

XXII

On the giving end, I'm fluent in Gifts. I can still speak Words of Affirmation, Physical Touch and Quality Time but not as strong as gifts. I can teach GSL =)!

On the receiving end, my main love language dialect is Quality Time. Words of Affirmation is my second language.

Where's Acts of Service?! It's in there. I'll work on it after I improve the ones that I already know.


In other news...

I hope to volunteer for a flu clinic and as a gift wrapper in Metrotown =)

Finally purchased EOS Pure Browns. Impulse buy n_n I hope they're a nice rich brown and won't make my eyes look black =_=

Just want to give a shout-out to the DLS Senior Girls Volleyball Team!! I love you guys! Y'all rock =) Even if you didn't get what you wanted, you're still the fucking best!

No comments: