11.26.2009

XXVII

Second basketball game today! It was against Bodwell High School and their students are mainly international students. Anyway...

we rocked =) 58-18 for us. MUAHHAHA XD;

I fouled someone, got fouled but didn't get any of my free throws in =( But it's cool! I played for almost a whole quarter! Not straight but all my minutes added up and stuff. ^_^ So cool.

I bought a yellow dress today for 52$. Pretty good. I hope the quality is just as! And I also bought a tube of Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Lotion. I hope to minimize these craters on my face soon =_=

Pretty much stopped using Bio-Oil. Not sure what happened with that haha but I almost finished the bottle. I don't know where it is right now but yeah. =p

Lots of practicing this weekend. My friend is having her debut on the 5th and our Youth is performing + we're dancing too. @_@; Crazy! So now, I'm off to pack since I'm sleeping over her house tomorrow night. n_n

No comments: