11.28.2009

XXVIII

So it's that time of month again!

November 28, 2009 @ 11:00PM (*bust all the way down are in inches)

weight : 116 lbs (EVEN AFTER BBALL PRACTICE AND BBALL GAMES?! D: )
bust : 35 - 34B (still the same...DANGIT)
waist : 28.25 (when my dinner gets digested xD)
area between waist and hips : 31 (look above)
hips : 34 (I don't think this ever changes)
upper thighs : 21
knee-area thighs : 15
calves : 15
upper arm : 11.5
longest layers of hair : 10


Okay so some notes to remember...

CONTROL EATING D: Like yeah, I should seriously stop doing what I do and eat less. This past week, every time right after a game or after practice, I would just shovel food into my mouth. So I definitely got to stop that @_@;

Can't really help boob growth and hip changing o_O At least not that I can think of.

I made some improvement =D Knee-area thighs lost half an inch!! My hair grew 1.5 inches ^_^ And my upper arm lost .25 inches hahaha.

Technically, I gained in the waist and area between waist and hips but that's just cause I ate a fat dinner tonight =( By tomorrow, it will be gone so yeah.

So...
CONTROL EATING
KEEP EXERCISING
TAKE CARE OF HAIR


My friend's debut is in seven days. @_@ I'm so excited for her! Her theme is Lovers in Paris with yellow and purple colours (or so she says. purple definitely but I'm not feeling the yellow right now) and her mom wants pink. Anyway, I bought a yellow bubble dress. It's over the knee and is the same yellow as you can see on my blog, except deeper and more richer in colour. It has a cute small bow on the left side of the waist and you can accentuate the waist with a belt-type thing that you can tie at the back. I'll show pics someday or something x)

I'm not sure how to do my hair that night but definitely simple for make-up and half false lashes and my Pure Brown lenses =)

Sleeping over my friend's house was fun last night. As soon as everyone left, we went up to her room, changed and slept. LOL. Yep. Fun x) And I'm not being sarcastic. It was really refreshing to just sleep xD;

No comments: