11.22.2009

XXV

Volunteered yesterday from 12PM-3PM @ a flu clinic. It was pretty boring =/ I just stood there directing people to which nurse to go to to get their shots done. But that's three down, seven more to go!

First basketball game on Tuesday and it's with a really good team! I'm so nervous, so scared but God will be there beside our team's side and we'll do really well! :D

Totally re-wrote my short story. Still not done yet. I should start working on it...

My new name is now Honey Pie =) But it's not really sticking so I might as well go back to being Izzy -__-;

Will get to doing a EOS Pure Brown review soon. Just need to remember to take pictures of it during day time since it's impossible to by the time I go home. Because here in Vancouver, the sun is already down by 4PM and I get home around 5-ish. So go figure. n_n It's really pretty though! Lighter than I thought actually...but yeah. I like the colour. =]

Need to go dress shopping soon for my friend's debut. Purple or yellow? WHICH ONE?! @_@;

No comments: