1.13.2010

XL

Man, this post WILL be pretty XL xD! So some updates and why I haven't been posting any entries:

On Dec. 24, Shaw came in to our house to hook up our telephone and switch our internet over to them. So they guy that came in did that. Guess what? The phone could make outgoing calls but not receive incoming and the internet just plainly did not work. So then we had to wait until Wednesday of last week till another guy came in to fix the internet. And he did. Sort of. I ended up getting Security Tool (<-- a really dangerous virus that deleted my Firefox) and my computer was shut down for the next 2-3 days. Finally, another guy from Shaw came to fix our telephone and he helped take out the virus. Thing is, the guy was a young Chinese dude (I know this is kind of racist for me to mention but it's just so funny and rather stereotypical =P ). Anyway, so the virus was gone but we still had no internet. My brother and I bugged our dad to call Shaw and he did a day or two later and they told him that the internet thingy with my CPU was the problem so he went out, bought one and we connected it last night. Now, I have internet! Yaaaay!


And yeah. Spent my winter break watching Food Network marathons and Project Runway every weekday night at 11. Ironically enough...

YAY FOR MARCELLE VIGNERON. You may not have won Top Chef Season 2 but in my heart, you did. LOVE the hair and your creativity =)

YAY FOR DANIEL VOSOVIC. You may not have won Project Runway Season 2 but in my heart, you did. LOVE the sophisticated taste in fashion and your tall-ness.


Christmas Eve with my fam was fun! We sang karaoke, ate, drank n_n Lots of fun. I love my fam <3
New Year's with my fam was fun! We ate, drank, watched countdown n_n Lots of fun. I love my fam <3
New Year's Day with my fam was fun! We went to Peace Arch in the rain and freezing cold even after sunset, ate, watched A Sad Movie (Korean movie) n_n Lots of fun. I love my fam <3


Yesterday, the SR. BBall Girls had a game against Regent. We won. 49-10.
Today, the SR. BBall Boys had a game against PTI. They won. 4x-3x.
Today, the SR. BBall Girls were supposed to have a game against BCCA. We won, they forfeited.
Next week, the SR. BBall Girls have a game against TLA. We'll win. =)

CALLED IT. HAH. =P

No comments: