1.16.2010

XLI

So to start off the new year a few weeks ago, I wrote two lists on two separate pieces of paper and taped them on my big mirrors (they're the slidy type that are doors for your closet as well). Here's what's written on each piece of paper:

Lessons in Life

1. Compromise
2. Look from ALL perspectives
3. Assume nothing
4. Expect little
5. Do more
6. Need less
7. Smile often
8. Sleep loooong and dream BIG
9. Laugh a lot
10. Pray
11. Once in a while... cry. But continue living
12. Sacrifice
13. Love is the most powerful thing on earth
14. The little things that you do in life can affect others in a big way
15. Learn to forgive yourself and others
16. Don't try to please everybody because you can't. Please those who are important in your life
17. Family > Friends

2010 GOALS

--> drink MOAR H20
--> stay committed to your skin care routine
--> keep room clean as much as possible
--> keep a smile on your face
--> grow your hair until waist
--> lose and keep off 13 lbs (tone up!) [currently at 114 lbs. as of 12/29/2009)
--> NEVER give up
--> stay true to your decisions (no mind changing)
--> save up to $300


I made a copy of each piece on my cellphone, a copy of the goals and stapled it to my agenda book and plan to write it on the back cover of my agenda book.

It's really nice to be able to read these everyday. They're constant reminders to me and it's just really great to be able to think back to these things whenever you're in times of trouble and end up smiling out of no where or drinking two glasses of water. Haha x)

As for my goals, my room has been relatively cleaner than compared to the past 3-4 years for the longest time xD Skin care is going pretty good. Water and smiling needs more work. $$ is doing pretty well actually haha (maybe cause I don't really spend and my dad always gives me weekly allowance =P ) Hair growing, you can't really help it as much but I know it's going pretty good. Exercising was doing well but then I need to start working on it again and as for staying true to my decisions, I think I'll scratch that. No progress on that at all =[

No comments: