1.21.2010

XLIII

So today was a pretty long day. Right after school, I went to Metrotown with my friend to meet up with her co-worker. There was about 8 of us on the bus today and it was pretty fun. All the Grade 12 girls were sitting at the back of the bus and talking about girly stuff =P Then the bus stopped and everyone got off. Gave about 5 free hugs at that time teehee.

Then yeah, lots of walking around. I bought a pair of green sweat pants from Old Navy. XL, guys kid size so it was a pretty good fit. The L was too short and the XL was too long. XL looked better and bigger = comfier. Also, I bought a yellow v-neck to pair it with on Sweats Day at my school.

During that time, I managed to unintentionally reinforce my friend's Superlative (the "Most like to..." in yearbooks) vote for me as the "Most likely to steal a free sample" just because it's "free". I look like a cheapo now cause while I was paying, I made sure of the prices and receipts LOL. Also, I bought it from Old Navy. Not exactly brand name but I don't care if I'm the one paying for it. =P Funny though.

So then my dad called me and said that he and my two aunts, cousin and uncle were with him and they'll just meet up with me so we did. We walked around and nothing interesting happened there. After 2 hrs, we headed home but decided to eat Pho for dinner. So then yeah... REALLY embarrassing for me =(

The lady taking our orders was guessing our relationships with each other (we were the only customers then since they were 40mins till closing time). She got my two aunts as sisters right along with my cousin being my aunt's daughter. Then she thought that my dad was married to the same aunt with my cousin but then they corrected her. Then she looked at me and was like

"... err ..."

*intense looking around*

"Is she a friend..?

Then I collapsed cause then that just means that I totally don't look anything like one half of my family -___-; And I'm the one who's always "Yay! I love my family!" D: WHAT IS THIS.

Then yeah. LOL

2 comments:

Kenn said...

Where d'ya go for Pho? I'll avoid shameless self-advertisement.

Don't worry, I've been mistaken for to be my mom's brother a few times. It's probably a combination of my mom looking really young, and me looking really old. = =

Anonymous said...

lmao. We went to Pho Huy at Coquitlam :P 10am-10pm n__n

XD; poor Kenn wahahah. WHAT'S YOUR MOM'S SECRET?