1.24.2010

XLIV

Youth Fam Time!

Tonight, the youth wanted to chill and do something instead of just talking so our Youth Leader (Winston) and I thought of like... board games, wings and renting a movie. We went to Carvy's house to have this little hangout and it was really fun. From around 8PM-1:30AM, I spent all that time with them xD

So Winston and the Surrey people bought Taboo and then when they got there, Winston, Trisha, JR and I went out to check out any good movies and to get wings. No movie and the $$ we collected from people weren't enough for the wings so Wins and I just paid the rest.

After 45 minutes and getting bad directions from each other, we got home and ate. Eleven wings later, we played Taboo. First it was 4 on 4 of whoever was there then we did Boys vs Girls and afterwards, Deer Lake School people vs Fraser Valley Academy people. Good times. SOOO funny and SOOO loud n_n Afterwards, Carvy's mom made pancakes for us and they're so fluffy and yummy xD;

I love my Youth Fam. I know that my life is taking a turn for the better and that I'm spending time with the right people. I know that they won't leave me and that they'll always be there for me and I for them. I LOVE YOU FAM.

2 comments:

Kenn said...

._. What's a Youth Family?

izmeister15 said...

Church Youth family xD They're so close to me that they're like family =)