1.19.2010

XLII

YAY! Girls won our second home game and we KILLED. 62-14 or maybe 67-14 but yeah. LOL. We're sooo good and even though I didn't make any baskets, I think I made a difference. There was this one time where it was kind of a fast break and I ran down the court as hard as I could and dribbled the ball. I kind of freaked out because someone was on me so I picked it up. Then all of a sudden, a bunch of girls were on me trying to steal the ball then I was like

"Oh my God. NOO. NOO."

and a bunch of grunting sounds and I think I kinda shouted NOOO. In my mind, I was thinking NO. I WON'T let you get the ball. NO. so I got really mad and grunted alot LOL. When the ball was hit out, the whole bench was laughing and it included our starters, 2-3 guys and our coach. They were laughing SO hard -____-;;

Defending was pretty okay. We played zone and I did the whole "if the other guard is on someone, take split line" thing and it was good. Offensively, our starters did great but the bench isn't as good but still very good. We kinda collapsed on our 1-3-1 offense at the end since someone was supposed to be on the wing and only 1 person down low but there were two so yeah. Over-all though, we did well.

It's potentially our last game but hopefully not. I hope we go to play-offs! =D


In other news...

I REALLLLLY need a photographer that can produce a CD of my photos by the 31st T_T; HELPP.

Also, remember those two friends that I posted about earlier? If not, here's the link:

http://iakt941.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=39

Just copy/paste it =)

Anyway, I asked this guy who's courting my cousin to pass on a note I made for the girl who is currently in HS. They're friends too so yeah. Then, the other girl who I introduced to everyone texted me if I wanted to hang out on Friday! So I'm def going to that and we'll see how it goes.

No comments: