2.17.2010

FOOD 1 (technically 2. okay) FOOD 2

So I guess I should do a "Food" series or feature every so often since I post quite a bit about the food that I make (or will be posting more). Last week, besides the Korean Bibimbap, I made two other entrees. I made a simple baked salmon (no picture sorry) and this!



It's a really really simple Tuna Casserole! That's an 8inch pan I think.

Ingredients:

-cooked macaroni
-cream of mushroom
-LOTS of cheese (I used marbled cheddar and mozzarella)
-diced potatoes
-diced carrots
-canned tuna
-salt and pepper

Mix it all together and pop it in the oven for 30mins at 350F.

Tips:

>I didn't really measure anything. Just play it by ear (or in this case, by hand?) and add as much or as little as you want and the capacity of your pan.

>I suggest cooking the potatoes for abit first before mixing it in with the macaroni unless you're going to dice them really small then no need to.

Yummy and cheesy!

1 comment:

Kenn said...

Normally, you'd say 'just eyeball it'.