2.28.2010

Spent the day with my family today just watching the rest of the Olympics. Good times =)

Yay for Vancouver! Olympics are finally over and I'm actually pretty sad =( The outburst of energy will disappear. >_<

It's amazing that the traffic didn't seem like it was affected at all. Not from my standpoint at least. HWY 1 from Port Coquitlam until Kensington Ave exit. As a matter of fact, it was actually better! O_O That's great =)

Yay for Team Canada for winning the Gold in Men's Hockey! Super awesome game, super awesome goal, super awesome win!

Even though I didn't watch the closing ceremonies till the end, I really enjoyed it. Making people wear white and projecting each country that participated's flag all throughout the audience was a brilliant idea! Sure there was hints of red and white from the Canadian flag every now and then but it was great xD

Sochi's presentation was just beautiful. Funny at times just cause. (My brother and I were joking around about how Sochi's mascot is like a snowball while we have furry creatures rofl xD) Is the water-side ampitheatre there for real though? The background looked REALLY fake <_<; If it is then omg. O.M.G.

I laughed alot at the poking fun at Canadians portion =P I thought it's great how we can just giggle at ourselves haha. The three actors with their little speeches were just totes hilair. +1 for Michael J. Fox!!!

Michael Buble's part was great! I loved his song and how it was so Canadian xD He must feel so awesome hahaha. And yeah!

Good run Vancouver. Good job Furlong (your speech skills suck though). AWESOME 2010 WINTER OLYMPICS ^_^


In other news...

LAKERS BEAT DENVER :D

No comments: