2.07.2010

PANDIZMSTR 1

*points at Twitter widget*

Yes yes indeed ladies and gentlemen. For a short time only, Pandizmeister15 is coming to a blog near you! (meaning this one). =) She's all about fun, hugs and of course, panda-ness! Hug her while she's still nice because in a few weeks, she'll turn rabid. Just kidding of course but you know what I mean.


So I've had many different hands-on projects for the past few weeks. I have an incomplete summer dress in the works, a thingy majigg involving sewing and stuff (kinda like plushies I guess but in a more smaller scale) and silk screening a shirt. Well, tonight, I'm proud to announce that I've just finished the latter of the list! Over the course of Thursday night until Sunday night (tonight), I was busy stippling, drawing, cutting and using glue for this activity. Here's some pictures ^_^ The end result is pretty cute. teehee.

The mess I made on my bedroom floor



The image that I put on the front of my shirt.
(for those of you who don't recognize/know this character, it's my Ragnarok Frontier High Priestess' head chibi-fied my way. It's how I always draw her =) )



So I traced her on some organza fabric and started doing a kind of stencil using Mod Podge.
(I also added in twin ribbons. She's always wearing that and was given to her by her partner in crime and my next silk-screening project)



I forgot to take a picture in between but basically, I layered the organza over the t-shirt and placed a a cardboard box between the two layers of the t-shirt. Then, using a brush, I stippled away along the stencil and that was the end result on the organza fabric.



Unfortunately, it didn't turn out quite as nicely as I hoped it would on the shirt...



...so I went over the lines xD



Then I coloured her in! Ta-da! It's kinda messy but for a first time, I think it's good.



The same thing with her name. x)



Finished product! *name-wise*


Now some on-person pictures!


The shirt was an "Adult Small". I could have bought the fitted Adult Small but then they had a sale. 2/$7!



From the back. See, it's very long.


Peace! ^_^ Don't mind the writing on the mirror. They're my 2010 goals lol. Also, please pardon the messy room.



And yeah. That's what I've been doing this weekend. Besides that, I've also been a MW2 freak. I finished Campaign on Regular all in one sitting yesterday and I played a good 3-4 hours of Multiplayer today. @_@; Addicteddd.

1 comment:

izmeister15 said...

:P $20 please TK haha.