2.15.2010

PANDIZMSTR 5

So...I'm like, 2 weeks early <_<;>_>;; Strange. Very strange. But I should have seen it coming. Cravings and pimples =( Lame.

I made some homemade chocolate to give to my guy friends tomorrow. Only one set could be considered as honmei-choco but it's not like I can give it close to the actual day of Valentine's.

And yeah. The first few days of my mom and my cousin + his family being here is...different. I'm just so used to being independent that it's weird and annoying for my mom to always tell me to do stuff @_@ It'sk. I'll get used to it.

NBA All-Stars game tonight. East VS West. East won by TWO points. Lame. I hate it because I feel like the Eastern starters can be cocky. But they can't because they can't beat West with Kobe playing. So yeah. Which reminds me, three people were injured and they were the better players (imo.), Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul and Brandon Roy. All three of them have injuries so yeah n_n But it's okay. Considering that those three guys weren't playing, the Western Conference team did pretty well!

Love for Chauncy "Mr. Big Shot" Billups and Carmelo Anthony!

LOL @ Deron Williams' foul (he didn't know that he wasn't supposed to do that xD)
LMAO @ Dirk Nowitzki's face when Deron Williams went to foul ("NOOOOOOOOO" was on his face. LOLOLOLOL)
ROFL @ Dwight Howard's foul on Dirk (I don't remember why I was laughing but I know it was just funny xD)

No comments: