2.05.2010

LIX

We had our first basketball game yesterday and it was against the last team we played against. Pretty fun x) 71-15 for us and I fouled 3 times (I think). 2/3 fouls involved heavy physical contact. The first one, I was defending against a girl and I kinda tripped on my own feet and fell and that was a foul on me apparently @_@; The second one is more entertaining. I was guarding this girl who was gonna have a breakaway but I wouldn't let her at all and I ended up tackling her. Then, instead of rolling AWAY from her, for some reason, I rolled ON her. LOL =X But yeah. Once again, I didn't get any points (I'm too shy T.T;;) and any other positive stats but it's okay.


Attempted to play MW2 on my youth family friend's XBOX 360 tonight. It was hard cause I'm used to my PS3 controller and the shoot/aim down/grenades buttons are switched up *sigh* It's okay. Next time!


In other news, I finally reached my goal of saving up to $300! Unfortunately, as soon as I did, I went to Michael's (the arts and crafts store) to buy stuff for my silk screening attempt and spent around $50 =_=;; But it's worth it! I hope.


In relation to the previous paragraph, attempting my first "silk-screening" project over the weekend. I started last night for the stencil making but it didn't work as well as I did in terms of actually using the stencil on the shirt. I had to go over the lines anyway -__-; I guess it's okay since at least I had a guide. Looking forward to tomorrow when I finish this =) I'll post up pics when I'm done.


Also, I received my term 2 report cards today. I went up in everything except for Bible and Math. Bible, to be expected since my worship wasn't that great. Math, also to be expected just cause our teacher sucks balls. My average went up though by 1%! 92%-->93% Probs because my Drama grade went up to 100%, my English grade went up to 99%, my Chemistry grade went up to 94% and my Biology grade went up to 89%. I know it sounds like I'm bragging but I'm just really happy. Please bear with me :P

No comments: