2.12.2010

PANDIZMSTR 4

Man, it seems like being Pandizmeister is a bad thing =(

A roller coaster ride of a day today. So to start off, I got picked up by the Carvster at 6:30 so I can go watch the championships for the Sr. Boys Basketball at Bodwell today. Very early rise but it didn't feel that bad.

Results = 4th place. =( They were doing so well and the whole DLS crowd (practically all the girls of our class) went crazy wild just for them. Things didn't go so well all throughout but at least they had peak moments. *sigh* I ended up crying towards the end of the first game because I was just so sad T.T Yet, another team where I'm indirectly involved but my feelings are as if I am directly involved. I couldn't handle the atmosphere in the gym so then I left with Yanny and Hazel. Yes. It was that bad and I felt that bad.

On the way to Lonsdale Quay, Yanny, Hazel and I got lost but we found our way. Ate at McDicks. Nom nom nom nuggets <3! Afterwards, I spent time with Yanny since Hazel went straight home. We ate some Qoola yogurt together and just walked around and stuff.

The skytrain ride to YVR Airport was like n_n; It was nice but boring since I fell asleep. Their trains are really wide o: Strange...I saw this one old man with a tube thingy and whenever he spoke, it was high pitched and sounded through the tube.

I saw my mom and my cousin and his family. Yay! =) Uhmmmmmm...my mom has a N97 xD I got to see my two dresses for my debut. SO PRETTY <3 Something I totes would wear and it's been decided that I'll buy the LG Ice Cream and get a Digital Perm done. Actually, I'm having second thoughts on the LG Ice Cream.

Was texting my friend Ivan all throughout the day xD So funny. :P

Saw the end of the opening ceremony for the 2010 Winter Olympics going on here in Vancouver. Pretty funny d: Epic phail on the inner torch. KSP (kulang sa pansin = attention whores) people running in the streets. And yeah.

Shoutout to my speshal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwQBWDkodvk

No comments: