2.21.2010

HAIR 1

"Hair" series? Lol =X

So a few days ago, I dyed my hair with Palty's Orange Biscuit. I've had this box for quite some time now, almost a year if I think about it, and decided to finally use it. I only used one box since my hair is thin and really layered. As a matter of fact, my mom said that there was more than enough O:! Anyway, here's the box and the contents:



Here's the before picture in flash with bathroom lighting. I dyed my hair from a darkish brown to a brown black in November and the roots have been growing out for a while now.





We left it on for 65 + 20 = 85 = almost 1.5hrs!








That's REALLY long I know, but my mom who helped me kinda fell asleep + we got lazy. And now..


Ta-da!

Same lighting as the one before.


And now, more BEFORE pictures:


And more AFTER pictures. Sorry there's no sunlight lighting.
I kinda fell asleep through most of the day when the sun shone today xD;;



































Yeah, the colour is really nice. It's not too light but it's light enough that there's a change. It's not that orange and more of a caramel-y, honey-ish brown colour with a tint of orange and red (I think). It's nice. I really like it!

My hair was pretty soft after washing it out that same night. I washed it two days later and it was a bit dry but not too bad. I'll be using some Vitresse Hair Repair serum, Garnier colour care conditioner (that comes with the hair dye boxes that they have) and Palmolive Long and Soft shampoo. I hope it'll go back to being soft soon and grow longer!

1 comment:

Kenn said...

I'd go for a lighter colour. Anywho IZZY MSG ME! I'm making banners for my blog roll, and you're the only one who doesn't have one!