2.09.2010

PANDIZMSTR 3

This day can suck my non-existent-but-obviously-huge-if-I-had-any balls.

So obviously, I had a bad day. In actuality, it was an over-all good day but what happened in the last few hours when the sun was still up was just too terrible that it overtook all the good things that happened.

We lost Round 2 playoffs =( We don't go to the championships tomorrow and it's all due to the fact that we didn't play with enough heart and we didn't play as a team. It was ridiculous. We weren't listening to our teacher or following the plays that we made. People were all over the place and it was just terrible. I hates it. I was so pissed off every single fucking time. FUCK.

This loss is the first time I ever wanted to cry over a school team sport. Well, there was the first time with the Sr. Girls Volleyball team and losing to that shit team during championships but I wasn't directly involved in that so it doesn't count as much. This time, I'm IN the team and I'm DIRECTLY involved and it just hurts.

T_T Now it's time to go and get sick to make myself feel better. =_=

No comments: