7.10.2010

Florida/Bahamas Vacation pt3

Day 4 - jul1
7:52am
Freaking hell D: It's so early and they say that it's already afternoon =_= Eyebags are huuuuge. I can feeeeeeel them.

9:03am
Woooh. Off to return the rental car and then to the Kennedy Space Center! Wooooooh. My kuya (big brother in Tagalog) is driving my aunt's car for now :p Anyway, he made a good observation. The houses and stuff look so stereotypically American. Each one has those mailboxes out on the front lawn and each house has a front lawn and back yard with older cars n_n It's rather interesting actually.

11:29am
Here at Kennedy Space Cetnre, I'm conducting a travel video experience of my travels to Mars! It's pretty funny :P

12:23pm
Wooooooooow. Talk about otakus. After seeing the VAB (Vehicle Assembly Building), the first thoughts that come into the minds of my brother and I include: "Imagine if an Evangelion was revealed!" or "What if an Evangelion was inside?" and "What if they find Evangelions on Mars?" tsk tsk tsk.

In other news, someone special to me seems to be with me everywhere and it includs Florida. I'm not sure why they used that code for it but they did. [censored] !!! Hahahahaha. Although now fully accurate and similar to their RF ign, it's VERY close. Took a picture just for them :)

12:50pm
JFK looks like Steve Hicks. LOL.

1:18pm
It's actually getting cold inside these airconditioned areas n_n Lunch time at the Moon Rock Cafe!

3:29pm
We're on our way back now and boy, is it hot in this car or what! We didn't get to go to all that we wanted to but it's okay. My dad said that it's because we didn't leave early enough. I don't really mind but that's pretty mean :( Oh well.

In terms of fam issues, my sister was being a real bitch earlier. She said that we were thinking of making her look greedy by taking pictures only with the camera that I'm usually bringing around. I said that we weren't and asked her where she got that idea from or who told her. She replied by telling me that, "Obviously, nobody would say anything," and I was just so mad. Freaking hell =_= like,  what the fuck? Is she THAT paranoid? =___=

7:45pm
Eating dinner at my aunt's house with her 3rd husband but without her. I rather feel bad for this man since he's alone most of the day. It's kinda awkward but then it isn't at the same time. I don't know o_O

Key Lime Pie isn't as good as I thought it'd be. It's too sweet :( it's like a sweetened version of the cake that Sergio's mom made for Valeria, except on Placebo.

9:40pm
I'm about to go to bed now since we're leaving at 4am tomorrow which means that I have to wake up at around 3-3:30am. In Vancouver time...
sleep = 6:40pm
wake up = 12-12:30am
leave = 1am
So this would be like a nap :P In any case, I swear R called me! He says no and I think he's been telling people but my caller id will prove it! It's really weird :/ but this is good because then a certain person will be turned off by the way I'm acting now (I hope) and I'll be inclined to stop liking said person. It's weird though since I feel like I'm in love with someone else already and I've begun liking this person. I don't know. Maybe it's just admiration, similar to what Tiffany had :o Admiration for the person who I'm hoping will be turned off by my attitude, not the latter person. Okaaaaay, getting off-topic again.

Uhm, my aunt has a dog, two birds, two chickens and a goldfish (I think) and each one has a peculiarity or interesting story in their own way.

dog = His name is Chico or Chito and he's a 4-month old Dachshund. He's very friendly and hyper x) He also bit off the wire cord of my aunt's cassette tape player LOL. He drinks water from the hose instead of his water bowl. I actually feel bad for this dog since he doesn't look like he's receiving much love :(

two birds = I think that they're supposed to be love birds but they act far from it. They don't sit next to each other that much AT ALL.

two chickens = My aunt said that once, she ran out of chicken feed so she fed them dog food and they laid two eggs the same day each. LOL. They're also fat :P

goldfish = It lives in a bowl with two shells and a real plant overflowing on top. Apparently, my aunt doesn't give it anything to eat and it somehow survived on it's own. I just thought that that's weird.

I watched an old mystery/cop-ish type movie earlier. It was really weird. This lady said she didn't think her husband would commit suicide but you find out in the end that he does. Apparently, he's "gay" and he couldn't live with it. He also killed one gay person and he was responsibly for the death of a gay mutilator somehow. It was REALLY weird <_<;;

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey really nice website, I noticed your website when doing study on some methods to develop my web log. I was simply inquiring which spam software system you use for comments as I get tons on my site.

Anonymous said...

I never comment on blogs, but this one is awesome! Thanks. haircuts for women

financial help

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions