7.26.2010

Florida/Bahamas Vacation pt5

Day 6 - jul3
12:12am
We're in our hotel now in the Bahamas. We're staying at Our Lucaya Village :o It's not bad and we're right next to the beach. So some notes...

They drive on the left side of the road and the driver sits on the left side too. It was pretty intense on the ride from the airport here to the hotel. Also, it rained the first 10 minutes that we were here n_n

Mom and dad's room are in 4057 while my brother and I are in 1141. So far! Not only are the numbers fur but the location itself.

We swam around 6-7ish on the beach. The water was perfect temperature. Even though it wasn't sunny, it was pretty good still. By the end, it was raining pretty hard and the wind was blowing really hard n_n

We ate at this Bahamian cuisine place and they serve REALLY good bread. It's soooo delicious that we even bought a loaf x) I ordered the snapper and it was pretty good. My dad ordered some conch so we got to try that. It's texture is very chewy and rubbery. I don't like it :/

I also found out that even if there's no sun, as long as you swim in the beach or in the pool, you will definitely still get tanned. And also, while we were swimming, we exfoliated ourselves using the sand. The sand is pretty find and light coloured. It's not quite white but it's pretty light :)

Been watching Tv with my brother, interesting shows :)

11:12am
Woke up around 30minutes ago since my mom came in around 9ish and asked if we wanted breakfast (wake up right when she was there) or brunch (wake up an hour or so later...which is now). Being late sleepers, my brother and I, we chose brunch :p So now I'm awake and ready to go but he's still asleep. Apparently, he couldn't sleep due to his mosquito bites and how itchy they were. Ouch.

Had a dream about superheroes. Specifically Spider-man, actually, and there were many villains which included Dr. Doom, a Spider-man/Superman hybrid, Spider-man clones, etc.

6:48pm
A rather uneventful day today. Apparently, nothing happens on Saturdays in terms of tours =___= It's okay though. I actually don't mind though :) It's nice to just chill and do whatever :p My brother and I ended up walking around quite abit and swimming in the beach for around an hour I think x) Def got tanner. Then before that, we ate at this Latin Fusion restaurant. I had some fish tacos and it's so yummy x) The hard taco shell was kinda nasty though. Def not made of corn and it tasted soo oily but the soft taco was good. The fish itself was surprising. I thought they were going to use minced fish but it was fried fish bites. It wasn't so bland though and had a kick to it. Tasted niiiice :)

Other than those things, nothing else really happened. I left my phone with my mom so I couldn't keep track that much of the day :p

In other news... I just realized that I get jealous. I get jealous really easily :( Seeing -censored-'s reply to -censored-'s -censored- topic regarding naming a -censored- (he caught a -censored-?) made my chest hurt abit. It's like T_T Why not ask me? Or or y'know, tell me even? Nothiiing :( Then he had a -censored- display picture and -censored- has a -censored- one, I think, so it's like...matching?! D: But he did tell me to call him when I get back. I just have to trust him >_<

7:42pm
Man, cartoons nowadays are so sarcastic and cynical. They're also so much more suggestive and eccentric. A good example would be Adventure Time :p


10:00pm
LOL. So after eating dinner, which consisted of beef kebabs for me, we're watching the entertainment here in the Port Lucaya square and it was this guy limbo-ing. Funny story.

I'm just standing here trying to take pictures and this little kid stands next to me then he strikes up a conversation. Then it goes into this:

K: I own the Karate Kid movie!
I: Cool. Are you RELATED to the karate kid?

LOOOOOL.

Yeah and the limbo-ing dude did 8inches xD

10:26pm
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! TOO cute! This little white kid with curly hair was thrown into the oil spill (racist joke =X) by his parents and this little black girl starts playing with him then the music ends and she leaves and he follows her. Then she kisses him on the forehead and she sits down with her friends. Then the little boy looks around, finds a chair then tries to bring it to where she is to sit next to her. It's soooo cute!!!! Then after, the boy disappears then reappears and when he sees her, his face lights up SO much! But then he had to leave but they were still dancing and it looked like they didn't want to let go of each other's hand but the boy eventually had to leave and the girl looked SO sad :( awwww... Such a cute story. They're only like...3? 4? Really young. Man, when the parents took pictures and when they show their children, they'll be so embarrassed :p How cute.

1 comment:

Kenn said...

If conch is prepared and cooked properly, it shouldn't come out rubbery.

Spiderman + Superman = SUPER SPIDER.
A spider tough as nails and fire laser eye beams. Can also fly and shoot webs. Kryptonite is still it's weakness.