7.23.2010

Fireworks 2010 v.1

Every year, this happens in Vancouver. On Wednesday night, I attended the first showing of USA with my mom, my older brother and my older cousin. I must say, USA did a good job and it was really cute. Here's a picture. Took it off of my cousins Facebook since I'm too lazy to upload my own -o-;;



Then after, my mom and my brother needed to use the washroom so we went into Safeway along Robson. My cousin and I waited while they did their business and while they did, I saw the cutest thing ever. I saw a couple briskly walking towards the washroom while holding hands. It was a Japanese man and a Japanese woman and she was wearing...a yukata! Now, in Japan, during summer festivals, girls often wear yukatas x) And like, at the end of those summer festivals are fireworks. So you get the connection? Hopefully you do.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this cute piece of information =)

1 comment:

Kenn said...

Kinda makes ya depressed that we don't have all these cool holidays that you see on TV and in anime/manga. >: