7.31.2010

Florida/Bahamas Vacation pt7 [CONCLUDING]

And now, the concluding chapter of my vacation!


Day 8 - jul5
9:48am
After a 3hr sleeping trip last night from Fort Lauderdale back to my aunt's house, I just crashed. Not just me but I think the rest of my fam as well. We were just sooo tired @@

Oh! So...after eating dinner, we walked around then since we were on international waters ;) A Pina Colada and a Bahama Mama baby :p They tasted okay. The Pina Colada was beginning to taste really bitter towards the end since I think that the rum settled towards the bottom. After that, my stomach was really full of liquids so I couldn't enjoy the Bahama Mama as much. It was pretty yummy though and I didn't get tipsy at all. n_n training from those two seshes with my bro and his friends.

After all that, we just crashed at our cabin and tried to sleep. Well, my brother and I tried to. My dad slept and my mom was in and out. Then, the wait time for us to get out seemed like foreverrrrr. Stupid customs and border protection -___-

I seem to be having DLS and youth fam bam related dreams lately. Awww...I just miss them is all.

Last-minute packing to go back home na. Aww...it's been a pretty good vacation. Stressful but fun at times :o


10:11am
My sister is being left behind since she doesn't have her Permanent Resident's Card yet. It's probably in our mailbox now.

I received a random text from a Vancouver number and it was from someone that I didn't know. It said something about not enough money and not being able to go. I freaked out and searched desperately for who it might be since it could be someone going on the California trip in August!! But it wasn't. They texted again a minute later saying it was to the wrong number. I wonder who it was. Definitely a girl, for sure. Hmmmmmmm...

1:08pm
Sitting here in the Melbourne International Airport, we're waiting for our flight going to Charlotte, North Carolina. Thank goodness for wi-fi, I was able to check twitter, formspring, Xenophase and my e-mail. Man, so much drama on Xenophase n_n I miss my youth fam bam and I missed outtt!

As our vacation ends, I'm excited. California in August and Victoria as well. This will be a costly, but fun, summer :)

I'm planning to get back into RF again to hopefully spend more time with -censored- and possibly meet new friends. Possible UBC classmates? :D This might actually be a good thing!

3:48pm
Charlotte airport now. Man, we got off at an E gate and we had to walk alllll the way to an A gate and they're on opposite sides of the airport. That's so ridiculous! Imagine hauling a backpack, a rolly bag and another bag on the rolly bag for that long. It must have been a 20 minute walk.


5:42pm
Just finished eating dinner at chili's too. Soooo full! Chicken fajitas and two mugs of mango iced tea (US style) and some chicken buffalo wings. n_n

I have already realized it but I just wanna state it. I eat alot. Like actually.

Checking my phone, I noticed that I have a missed call from BMW. O.o I wonder why she called me.

8:11pm (Texas time)
Houston, Texas. Wow. Houston, Texas. Dang (yes, that's a name) lives here still. I think. Uhm, yeah...we had some history when I was 12, 13ish and we planned out how I'm going to live there with him and everything. Theeeen he disappeared, reappeared two years later and tells me that he never really liked me, as in like like, in the first place. It kinda feels awk being here and the possibility of seeing him, despite it being 0%, or even just being in the same city as him. Eep. Ohhh the adventures of a cheap traveller.

11:44pm (Vancouver time)
Hello Vancouver. How I've missed you <3

The flight wasn't too bad. My brother paid $6 for TV for 4hours and 45minutes. We watched Alice in Wonderland (the latest version) and alternated between Constantine and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. Unfortunately, I was too sleepy and couldn't finish PotC.


jul9
12:15am
The journey doesn't end until I'm home! Hahahaha. Sitting here at YVR, I REALLY miss Vancouver :( I miss seeing all the Asians and the dark olive green colours of the airport and the ability to text my friends without having to pay 55cents extra! Hahaha. Strangely enough, I think that I've formed a liking to black boys during this trip :p

12:27am
Even though it's 15degrees, it feels nice. It's a nice cool and not terrible at all. Ahhh. It definitely feels nice :)



That's all folks. I hope you enjoyed reading them, although despite being huge walls of text xD! Next up would be for me to finish the manga features aaaand do a post on my graduation so watch out for those! =)

No comments: