7.09.2010

Florida/Bahamas Vacation pt1

Hey guys! I'm back from vacation and I have two major events to blog about. My graduation and my vacation. I'll share my vacation first since I kept a nikki (diary for those of you who don't know. Mirai Nikki reference =P) all throughout. I want to upload it from my phone to this blog but coming up with this web page on my phone took forever. My thoughts, added stuff, translations, etc. are in italics =) Also, I'll break it up if the entry begins to get too long =P I realized that Day 3 is HUGE. Anyway, here goes!

Day 1 - jun28
12:15pm (Minneapolis time)
It's like fucking Mission Mexico! Exact same gate and a chili's too! With a 1hr wait in between the connecting flights xD

McD's has better kids meal toys =_=


Day 2 - jun29
9:25am (Orlando time)
Too hot. My mom made me wear sneakers :( Still so full from last night's dinner at Texas de Brazil @@! Sleeping was okay. Putol-putol (choppy in Tagalog) since it was hot and I was wearing only undies and a shirt :/ boooooo.

Man, I miss school so much already (it seems) that I even had a dream about it and how a normal day is like ._. Also, I was singing our grad song in the taxi on the way back from the restaurant and I started tearing up. I cried abit but not that much but I was still really sad.

wtf @ R. Calling me while I'm here. arghh

11:45am
Our first ride was Terminator 2. Not really a ride but more of a 3d experience. It was pretty fun :)

Oops. I forgot to write throughout this whole thing that we went to Universal Studios in Florida. ^^;;

1:25pm
Krustyland and MIB Alien Attack followed. Luckily for us, the lines aren't that long. Krustyland was similar to T2 except not 3d and the kart moved more. MIB was like the Disneyland Toy Story ride [in Hong Kong] where you get on a kart and shoot stuff :p I prevailed with 172k points xD Now in line for Jaws. We had some turkey leg and lots to drink. It's actually really hot. I hope to change later on into a spaghetti strap @@

1:42pm
Okay, it's been less than 20mins but I just HAVE to write this. Okay so in Math 12, I learned about sine and cosine waves. Now, the line in the inner area of Jaws does that snakey thing, to try and get as many people stuck in live/space/etc., and my brother pointed out that we only did one round and the first thought to come to my mind was "omg. He's right! We just went through one sine wave." Then, I thought of how there's the "30mins from here" sign to indicate the wait time from a specific point in the line and began wondering that maybe, by using sine waves and trigonometry, that that's how they calculated it. Then I started wondering how long it took us to get through one "sine wave" in this line and thought of the pi/period/b formula and the graph outline for a formula for a modified sine wave -____- Wow.

4:44pm
Now we're on the other side, the Island of Adventures and we're lining up for the newest and main attraction: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. It says 90 minute wait n_n I sure do hope that it isn't! I was just outside a minute ago but now I'm in.

5:44pm
wooh. Just got out. It was pretty sweet but could have been better. But still pretty good. The whole wait though was amazing in itself. The inside of the castle was amazing, astounding, outrageous and very detailed. It was sooo beautiful and like, everything was just crazy! I loooooooove the inside. I wish I could have taken a picture but it's okay. The Hogwarts castle is something I definitely won't forget. <3

7:51pm
Dinner time! We pretty much went through all that we wanted to so my fam is good. Painful feet but it was fun, nonetheless. The Spider-man ride was pretty good. Similar to the HP one except it had some 3d stuff :) I bought a Hulk doll and Hulk keychain cause it was sooo cute! I'll give RdC the Hulk keychain since she has "HULKmode" moments :P I also got to see NBA City Restaurant earlier. My kuya bought me a wristband w/ Kobe's jersey. I'll end up using it as an accessory. I was planning to give it to a youth fam member but my bro paid for the wristband so I better not. Oh! And after HP, we got some Butterbeer xD It was REALLY sweet but what do you expect? It's butterscotch based :p Now, we be eating at Latin Quarter Restaurant. I hope it's yummy!

1 comment:

Kenn said...

Undies and a t-shirt.

I do Sine and stuff like that IRL too. Donmai. Be proud that you can be nerdy like Kenn :B